Game Audio Factory dealt with localisation, proofreading and LQA (Linguistic Quality Assurance) in English, Italian, Spanish and German of this puzzle game.
About the game:
- Genre: Puzzle
- Platforms: Windows / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android
- Release date: September 2013 (Steam) / Later (touch devices)
- Publisher: Swing Swing Submarine
- Official website: http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
Tetrobot is the most popular and robust driller robot on earth, but perfection does not exist. That’s why I, Maya, created its microscopic brother: Psychobot.
Help me guide Psy inside Tetrobot’s gears and circuits: by absorbing blocks of matter and throwing them around, we can fix everything. Learn how pipes, lasers and other electronic devices work, where valuable memory blocks are hidden and how you can transform slimes.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots from all over the world count on us, cause we are the only people who can fix their beloved robots.
To sum up:
- Pure puzzle gameplay for players who love to challenge their brain.
- 50+ levels to play and many more secrets to unlock.
- Discover what happened to Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after Blocks That Matter.
- Steam Features : Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop integration (level editor included).