Game Audio Factory Headquarters studios are located in Angoulême, the world comics capital. Thanks to state of the art recording facilities and equipment, we manage our projects through all phases of video game audio, including: talent casting, sound design, dialog direction, voice-over recording, and mixing. We have a single aim: produce the best possible audio content within your creative, budgetary and time constraints!
Equipment and office
• Studios dedicated to sound design, composition and mixing (two 5.1 mixing rooms)
• A recording stage for SFX, Foleys, Motion Capture and mobile equipment for on-site
• Development workstations for programming & scripting
• In-house network with sound database and archiving system – client update by ftp
and automatic backups – versioning with svn, perforce…
• Staff members who can join in-house sound teams, on-site, for any of our Audio services provided (integration, QA, tests) in major French cities (Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Bordeaux, …), Brazil (São Paulo), and worldwide!
• We are the French representative of Native Prime, for high quality and in country localisation – Making Global Games Local