April 15, 2014 in Corporate, Localisation, Mix, Music, Slideshow, Sound Design, Uncategorized by fabien
Orcs and Humans compete in the very first match of Blood Bowl 2!
Blood Bowl 2, the sequel to Blood Bowl, the video game developed by Cyanide studios based on the famous board game created by Games Workshop, presents the frenetic action of its very first match on video!
The commentary is provided by the double act and undisputed kings of the mic, Jim Johnson and Bob Bifford, and this first Blood Bowl 2 video sees two iconic Blood Bowl teams enter the pitch; the Humans of the Reikland Reavers and the orcs of Gouged Eye will kick the next season off that promises to be sensational!
Game Audio Factory is contributing to Cyanide development by providing music production, sound design, voice overs and localisation for this brand new episode of Blood Bowl.
April 11, 2014 in Audio, Corporate, Sound Design, Uncategorized by admin
We have hosted a workshop about sound branding, sonic marketing for the SPN members at Game Audio Factory.
A sonic marketing strategy is a must today, to develop the identity of a brand, a place, a product.
The attendees were really delighted by discovering all the steps involved in such sonic development.
March 19, 2014 in Corporate by admin
Job offer: GAME AUDIO FACTORY 2014-001
About the job
Game Audio Factory, specialized in sound production (sound effects, sound design, music, voices) and multilingual dubbing of multimedia products, is looking for a studio operations manager for its studio in Angoulême (France).
- You manage the studio workload plan and lead a multi-site team
- You are in charge of the customer relations management
- You implement the necessary means to conduct projects
- You are bringing ideas to optimize the studio
- You contribute to projects realization
- Experience of 4 years in post-production
- Very good abilities in communication, diplomacy
- Good experience in team management
- Methodical, organized
- Perfect communication skills in English
- You are experienced in all Broadcast post-production steps (sound effects, sound editing, voice recording, mix, lab) in animation, documentary, fiction.
- You are mastering the Lab technical operations and requirements (conformations, harmonization, encoding, EBU/R128 standards)
- Comfortable with operations tools of a professional studio (NAS, backups, network management, emails, wiki, etc.)
- Experience in video games would be a plus but is not necessary (internal training possible)
- Permanent contract/Temporary contract in Angoulême (France)
- Salary according to profile
- Position available very quickly
Documents to supply
Résumé, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
For the attention of: Monsieur Vincent Percevault – jobs2014-001 (-_at_-) gameaudiofactory.com
March 18, 2014 in Audio, Corporate, Music, Slideshow, Uncategorized by admin
We were recording a strings quatuor yesterday, for an upcoming project! Intense recording session @GAF Paris with Hpi and Charly and the Sinfonia Pop Orchestra !
New information coming soon on this project, stay tuned !
February 28, 2014 in Audio, Corporate, Slideshow by admin
January 31, 2014 in Audio, Corporate, Localisation, Mix, Music, Sound Design, Uncategorized by Amandine Pineda
In this end of January 2014, we wish you all the best for this new year! We hope that our existing collaborations will continue and new ones will see the light.
January 6, 2014 in Audio, Cinema, Corporate, Localisation, Mix, Music, Slideshow, Sound Design, Uncategorized by Amandine Pineda
Do you want to see Christophe Salengro in a horror comedy? Pierre Renverseau wrote the scenario of his new film by thinking about him…”Nô (Exit)” is the 5th short film of the Niort film maker. Made in the region during the summer, it begins like a comedy… but becomes fear and horror! The project is now in post-production at Game Audio Factory which realised editing, sound effects, mixing in 5.1, calibration, DCP, subtitling and authoring blu ray.
Support the project on my major company, only 5 days remaining, Hurry Up!!! :)
December 18, 2013 in Audio, Localisation, Slideshow, Translation by Amandine Pineda
Tic Toc Time, an educational app by Seven Academy for which Game Audio Factory realised the sound production, the localisation (into 9 languages including German, Spanish, Japanese and Korean) and the dubbing, is in the Best Of 2013 on the French App Store. It also figures among the 6 best educational apps with another app from Seven Academy, Le bonheur de lire.
The app is available on the App Store since September 2013.
December 9, 2013 in Audio, Cinema, Corporate by Amandine Pineda
Cafard shooting, realised under the direction of Jan Bultheel, is over. We would like to thank all the team for its hard work during these last weeks.
If you want to know more about the film, here is the official website: www.cafard.eu